801 - Standing Determination
The Division Chairperson will maintain team standings within
each Division. Standings will be determined by a team's
season record within each Division using the following point
Section 802 - Two-Way Tie For First and/or Second Place
1. A regulation length tie-breaker game W I L L be played.
2. If tied at the end of regulation play, they will remain
Section 803 - Three-Way Tie For First and/or Second
1. Each team plays each of the other two (2) teams once
in a 30-minute (two 15-minute halves) game. At the conclusion,
total points determine first and second place.
2. If a tie still exists, the team with the least number
of goals scored against is first and the next least is second.
Section 804 - Four-Way Tie For First and/or Second Place
The Division Chairperson will draw those four (4) teams
from a hat in the presence of the Coaches. The first two
(2) teams drawn will play each other and the second two
(2) teams will play each other. The winners of these two
(2) games will play each other to determine 1st and 2nd
place. All the games will be played according to Section
Section 805 - Five-Way Tie For First and/or Second Place
The Rules and Regulations Committee plus one (1) Officer
shall establish the procedure to be followed in order to
break the tie.
Section 806 - Third Place Tie
In a 9, 10, or 11 Team Division, when no ties exist for
first and/or second place, ties for third place shall be
broken in accordance with Sections 802 thru 805.